CaramelD
In the words of Pink, I'm not dead! Really it's a case of not having time or Internet access. I wish I had my blog attached permanently to my brain. I find that I need this site more than ever in my life! I am being overtaken by events and I couldn't type fast enough to recount everything that has happened this month!

December 2007 will always be the month that I grew up sharp sharp! I have joy, toughness, tears, sleepless nights and I have found that I am not doe eyed as I thought! The main lesson for the month though is not to rush into anything, take your time and evaluate the situation ladies and gentlemen, you won't be sorry you did.

Can you imagine though? It's the end of the flipping year. I remember when I first came and how sad I was, wishing for the months to past, rejoicing when a new calendar page was torn off, wondering if this country and I were going to ever have a calm relationship..... Now it is the end of the year and I have amassed a few things:

  • New fantastic friends I hope to have in my life always
  • Four serious bouts of illness (bloody tropics)
  • Tougher attitude
  • A love of hankies (handles the dust and heat)
  • New found knowledge that I am able to attract non-idiots and non-psychos
  • New found knowledge of stocks and investments (courtesy of the job)
  • New found knowledge of MEN (my eye has opened!!)

HA! It is also time to head east to my hometown, I catching a ride with my big cousin. Bring on the family visits, numerous weddings and THE TALK with my Dad. Hmmmmm

Unfortunately I'm leaving behind a la boyfriend as I head home for the holidays. The problem is that the separation is coming after our first fracas and already I wonder if I feel as cherished as I was promised to be. We'll see, won't we ? It's all a learning curve and I'm a sharp student :0)

Wishing all who read this (the five of you) a blessed and happy Christmas. Who knows I might be able to get my hands on the web , if not I'll catch you all in the New Year !!!

2 Responses
  1. ManCee Says:

    FIIIIIRRRST

    .....
    ...WHERE ARE THE OTHER 4?!
    ...i wonder if the T-Rex them *sigh*


  2. ManCee Says:

    *if the T-rex got them...

    SECOOOONNDDD

    SO...sharp student.You learnt 7 things in one year...!?
    in 365days, 7 things!!!???
    ...okay ooo