CaramelD

It's only when something is taken from you that you realise you had taken in for granted.

It's been almost a year since I last posted anything and you would laugh if you saw my drafts folder. I always started a post but never finished it and it would just lay there like literary bones in an elephant's graveyard.

I would peek in from time to time but my writing spirit was crushed. Why?

A mixture of some very nasty family altercations last year September (my birthday weekend actually) and the stress and slow creeping misery of work earlier this year.

I knew that if I wrote what was in my heart, then I would either be carted off to a psych ward or my I would have irrevocably damaged the relationship between myself and my folks.

So I stopped writing and I apologise to anyone who came checking for me from time to time.

Flash forward to Wednesday afternoon, I just clicked on my link to check something and I realised that my url of www.misscarameld.com didn't work any more. I couldn't access my site from the new address and the old diary of a lost one address either. See pure panic in action! I had tears and everything. I also realised that I had never backed up 5 years of writing either!

I emailed Google and asked a friend for advice ten today, I realised I got get into my blogger/google account if I could remember my Google password. From there I deleted both old accounts and changed my site name again!

I think I am going to stick to a blogspot address for a while. I'm not good at hosting my own site!!

So third address change is www.misscarmeld.blogspot.com.

Tell you friends :)

Praise God!


2 Responses
  1. ManCee Says:

    As long as you keep venting some way or the other...

    May the pressure never be so much as to cause the lid to blow off. Amen.
    *hugs*


  2. ManCee Says:

    As long as you keep venting some way or the other...

    May the pressure never be so much as to cause the lid to blow off. Amen.
    *hugs*