CaramelD
Wow, I really do not know where to begin...



It has been so long, blog wise. Well I have been sick, sick, sick, sick. It was the kind of sickness that would make you wonder what the heck is going on with you body. Oh boy basically I had malaria and an upper respiratory infection according to the doctor. When I heard I thought I would be able to handle it but really, I underestimated for sure.

First of all the bloody fever!! I felt like my skin was paper thin and hot. My eyeballs felt dry and rough. I kept sponging myself down but it wouldn't quit. I was popping paracetamol like candy. Then the flipping runny nose and cough!!! Luckily the runny nose stopped after two days but not after non stop blowing of my nose which then resulted in sores! Yeah, I know really sexy.......

I got better though, slowly but surely my body righted itself out with a little TLC. Not from Phoenix, she was sick too (hers was the flu from hell) nope my TLC came from a brand new direction......
1 Response
  1. ManCee Says:

    so...
    the TLC source
    did he kiss you AND get the flu too
    lol
    ...so much for sharing *sigh*