CaramelD







I realised that I have missed my four year anniversary post. Should have been last week, it was only when I called into Vera's radio show and was arguing with Foxy P about anonymous bloggers that I realised that my four year baiday don reach. I didn't know what to put up in celebration. Briefly considered a pole dancing video but decided to wait for year five for that LMAO!!! So I'm going to do a picture post with all the stuff I've been getting up to with regards to my 30b430 list.



Before that post, I decided to drop a few lines here and wave hello to you all while I gather all my photos. So this is just an interim post holding the blog together like jam and butter :)



Hope you all are doing well. It's hot hot hot in London and I want to take off my leggings in the office but I might get into trouble so still figuring that out.


My Dad went back home to Naija and I can breathe again for a couple of months before he comes back to finish his treatment (phewwwww).



Serious planning is on for my birthday house party! I've made a food and drinks list and got a professional photographer, just need to sort out my DJ (my poor neighbours). I did my guest list and there are toooooooo many women. All fabulous gorgeous women of course, but not enough guys. I don't need them to hookup with anyone or anything, I just need them to be there, visible and mingling. Hmph! In the great immortal words of our generation;



"Where the men at?"




Hahahahahahaha !!!
21 Responses
  1. Sisi Yemmie Says:

    4th year of you blogging???wow! Congrats!


  2. Sisi Yemmie Says:

    Oh and yeah...I heard you on the verastic show


  3. CaramelD Says:

    @Sisi Yemmie, thank you very much and welcome to my blog if this is your first time. Yes, I had to call in and try and put FoxyP in the naughty corner, he was using a very BIG brush to tar all anonymous bloggers LMAO!!



  4. Myne Says:

    Congrats, and looking forward to the pictures.


  5. happy birthday in advance!

    ENjoy!


  6. CaramelD Says:

    @Blessing thank you very plenty!

    @Myne, no shaking, I'm gathering them slowly :)

    @Doll, Nooooooooooo don't wish me in advance.It's still in Sept. I need to stretch the last of my dramatic twenties :D


  7. ManCee Says:

    *fingers crossed*
    We Wait

    ps: send me IV na...
    :)


  8. CaramelD Says:

    @Mancee, you want an invite to my baiday? No problem. Consider this an official invite, second Saturday in Sept at Casa Caramel.


  9. Unknown Says:

    Lol! A jam and butter post is a very good idea :D

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
    Muse Origins


  10. ~Sirius~ Says:

    hey!
    didn't even know you had put up this post, and I was busy emailing you on your birthday......*Now singing* Go girl, it's your birthday!


  11. Ginger Says:

    Congrats on your 4th blog-anniversary.

    I totally enjoyed listening to the Verastic show. You'll made a lot of sense and non-sense ;)


  12. aloted Says:

    congrats on ur blog anniversary. I have lost track of my anniversary date...phew. na so I old reach?

    ah when is ur birthday? u no wan invite me ni sob sob!!!!!


  13. LusciousRon Says:

    Congrats on this baiday o! If not that there are already too many women on your list, I would wangle an invitation!


  14. Vera Ezimora Says:

    Will they include pictures of you? *wink, wink*

    Congrats on turning four. Odiro ofele at all!

    LOL @ taking your leggings off. Yeah, let's not do that.

    And I've told you about that your parry. Here's what you need to do. Call all the women on that your list and ask them to provide two guys, or else, they're uninvited!


  15. kitkat Says:

    cute blog, happy birthday in advance girl


  16. CaramelD Says:

    Hi Adiya, that your blog does bad things for my wallet oh!!!

    @Ginger, chai I can't even remember what I said. Fear won't let me play it back lol :)

    @Aloted, this na official invite right here!!!! I'm serious oh!!

    @LusciousRon, bring some guys and we can talk ;)


    @Vera, youuuuuuuuuu are not allowed to talk about pictures in blogs oh!! Where are yours? Ehen!

    @KitKat, thank you very much. I will politely ignore your birthday greetings, I am stretching the last of this decade hahahahahaha!


  17. Anonymous Says:

    Its been four years already?!? My goodness! I guess time does fly when you're having fun...or should I say having fun reading your blog...get it? Well done Missy.


  18. kitkat Says:

    lucky you! my dad is dropping by next week and i'm so nervous about that lol. My bday is coming up too, i havent planned anything special though :/



  19. Otiti Says:

    Four years already, huh? Nice. :) Looking forward to gist from the house party. ;) There better be some hot men o!!!