CaramelD
SO according to Phoenix and DGirl in London, I like bad guys... OK not that simple I have a thing for arrogant shit heads who feel extra special with themselves for one reason or the other. So they said I was the typical stereotype of a woman that doesn't like guys that are good for them.

What brought up this conversation? Well I was introduced to a guy by a friend at work and even though my last hook up didn't work (B), I'm nothing if not hopeful for adventure. So two weeks ago I met up with my friend and the guy, with his younger cousin in tow. Well we talked and hung out, but i wasn't feeling any zing so to speak. Funnily enough it wasn't that he wasn't good looking or anything, it was more a case of his manner and behaviour.....made me feel like I was talking to an older relative, you know, like your older sister's husband. I actually thought that he was in his early thirties but I found out today that he is 27.

Since our first meeting nearly two weeks ago, it has been just phone conversations and texts messages and he loves asking questions and he thinks a lot which is cute in a kind of professor way, and bless him he listened to my ranting and raving when I was having family issues but I just wasn't getting the extra oommphhh!!

So this is when Phoenix said she didn't initially feel any ooomph or zing with CK and all that changed as time went by and that I should grin and bear it and see what happens and not to be a cliche etc etc etc.

To be the change I want to see in the world I met up with him today and went to his flat to hang out...so many talking and I can't remember everything but here are the important points...

First off after some chatting, he asked when are we moving to the next level? I reply that I don't believe there is a time frame to moving to any level in particular, I would like things to remain as they are. Then I get critiscised for shielding myself etc etc. He then said I'm not willing to psyche myself to being attracted to him, and then I reply that it shouldn't be made into homework and I definately don't believe that it should be forced, that the feelings should come naturally.

He showed me all his pictures, but couldn't be bothered to look at mine, he played salsa music and said he knows I'm probably not into it cos I'm "heavy", so I proceeded to get up and dance him out of the sitting room!!! I could go on and on. Where I really got angry was when he asked a question about sleeping with people you later break up with, and I replied that I wouldn't know as I hadn't slept with anyone yet! Then there came the requsite silence, and then how he gets me now (huh?), that who exactly am I waiting for? (not you mate), that I'm going to be inexplicably attached to the person I sleep with for the first time and they are going to have sooo much work on their hands with showing me a new world (what the f*$k????).

At this point I just shut down my brain and started making my excuses to leave, so much for nice quiet guys! In his eagerness, he didn't even realise that i was pissed off! He really believed everything he was saying, oh dear!!
0 Responses