CaramelD
I never knew panic could be so crippling! So I'll just say thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. I have no shame, when I need extra praying power I go to all who can help both here and in the 'real' world! I'm guessing if God gets harassed enough by everybody then He can't ignore me, right?

In a nutshell, my Dad's brothers that I spoke about about two posts back, went to Abuja and brought 'policemen for hire' to arrest my parents and my Dad's cousin on trumped up charges. Luckily my Mum wanted to visit her mum before going on to fly back to London so they were not home (missed them by an hour) when they came to harass them. They did grab my Dad's cousin though. Hey! Every five minutes my phone was ringing.

Hearing your Mum panic that they might try to grab her before she boards a plane, (they actually tried but went to the wrong airport) when she has done nothing wrong is the worst thing I have experienced in my adult life. The worst part was being in London and feeling useless. My Mum is back and my Dad is in Abj with proof to show that the allegations are false.

My fear is gone and is now replaced with anger. I don't take to kindly to idiots trying to harm my parents. 20 years of stress all because my Dad was trying to hang on to the dream and legacy of my Grandfather's family. Well that's over and he has realised that now. Even those that aren't the trouble makers stick their heads in the sand and pretend nothing is going on. That entire palace can burn as far as I am concerned. To your tent oh Isreal.

Anyway, it's all about the funds now. Before it was money for the house, now you got to think of court cases as well but God dey. I will happily embrace being broke to bring this whole pile of crap to an end. You need to see my Mum, she came back having lost all this weight from stress! Hmmm! No this won't do at all.

I'm going to bounce, but I wanted to say that God will bless all of you. New friends and old for emails and phonecalls and making me laugh. I feel like I have lost my blogging mojo and all (chai I haven't even been on Fatbusters since) but I wanted to explain in a nutshell and say thank you.

CaramelD xxx
13 Responses
  1. BSNC Says:

    God dey my sista. He is in control. God bless you too.


  2. chayomao Says:

    The Lord who sits on the Throne is in Control...
    He still is and will always be in control. he sees the desires of our hearts. he knows our every thoughts!

    Bless you


  3. akaBagucci Says:

    Good thing is he's got it largely sorted.. Easy on the anger though.. Not worth the effort I would think!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oh darling....hang in there and use you anger well. I hope everything good comes.


  5. archiwiz Says:

    Hmm... It is well oh. That was a lot you guys went through....


  6. ManCee Says:

    They went and did WHAT?
    Hmmmm...I feel you on the feeling useless and the anger part.
    Taboo, POETICS ASIDE, leave the tissue, make we talk about the issue;
    these ya people, wey dey form guru, yarning things untrue,behaving like ewe,obviously dem no get clue
    say I sabi kung-fu.
    shall I lock 'em in a zoo, smear 'em with goo,shorten 'em like haiku, send 'em to peru, serve 'em on a menu (lol), to try improve dem IQ?
    Never again to mess with you, and by the time I'm through, they'll be wearing a 'tutu'

    ...okay, I NEED to go calm down now...


  7. Sassy Trends Says:

    Of what essence is life if there are no occasions for some tears here and there?

    Keep heart my dear... soon it will all be over...

    xxx


  8. Roc Says:

    Trips to Naija usually work as antidotes for the Fatbusters clique..

    Glad everything's working out for good..

    Just try channeling your anger into staying strong for momsy..

    Easier said than done.. Me know..


  9. ~Sirius~ Says:

    All I can say is- They will reap what they sow.

    It is inevitable.

    That day will come.


  10. Spesh Says:

    Ma dear,thank God for God and I'm glad all's peaceful now.


  11. Rebirth Says:

    thank God things are better. He surely answers prayer.... Dont be angry, its not worth it....


  12. Roc Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  13. Roc Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.