CaramelD
It never stops ringing. Honestly. From seven in the morning till midnight. If I could I would change the answering message to:


"For the 99% of callers calling for Prince Paternal Unit, sorry he isn't in at the moment. He is currently in hospital receiving blood transfusions and IV antibiotics as his infection levels are 300 points higher than normal. Please call his hospital number on 1234 5678 if you want to speak to him. For the remaining 2% asking after his wife and daughter, his wife is busy and tired and rapidly losing an alarming amount of weight. His daughter wishes she could lose weight but is instead has taken to being ill herself through exhaustion, fainting at work (like an idiot) and failing her driving theory test as she didn't read for it. Thank you and God bless."


You see that way I wouldn't repeat myself over and over again. It is nice I guess, because it shows how imporatant he is to people in three continents. I guess no one wants to be one of those people who fall ill and die and no one notices till your deliveries start piling up outside your door or your cats eat you but still!!! The phone needs to stop ringing.



I'm just happy they have re-admitted him. If my Mum wasn't stubborn, they would keep fobbing us off and saying take this and take that and he will soon be better. Huh! Not true. Two weeks after the operation and he was still so ill. Let's see what the consultants say today.


In other news, the inspection is over in my College and we did very well, so I guess the 12 hr works days were worth it. I can't do it again though. I've got three years before the next inspection to move. It was NUTS!!!!


My theory test was another story. I read in one night, got there the next morning to find out that I am meant to bring the paper portion of my provisional license as well. My test was for 9.30 am and it was 9.25. The lady told me she sould give me till 10.45 to run home (thirty minutes away) and get the paper and come back.


SEE PANIC.


I ran back to the train station and called my friend who was in her pjs having a chilled Saturday morning. She jumped in the shower and met me back at my house and we drove back to the centre at 10.40am! I was a minature wreck. I then proceeded to fail by two points. I no fit talk. I'm not even pissed, just weary. I want to thank my sister in arms though for letting me yank her from her sofa and watching the Good Wife.


Finally, a very hot date is meant to be on the cards for this week, and by now you know I would have my 'A' game on. You know, you know now! Is it not me again, a woman has her pride! But my weekend was in the hopsital, so no hair, nails, new outfits runs. I also feel like a WHALE thanks to MEGA OUTFIT DISTORTING BLOATING because of my stupid period. The damn thing was a week late, which happens when I'm ill. So I'm kind of flat. God dey shah.


I wonder how many dates have been in jogging bottoms on a sofa watching Grey's Anatomy? Hmmmm.
18 Responses
  1. CaramelD Says:

    Really sorry about the lack of paragraphs. I'm not sure what's happening with my post today.


  2. CaramelD Says:

    OK I sorted it, yay!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    You've kept your head above water in spite of all the hassles.. So congratulations.....


  4. Ginger Says:

    Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he gets better soon.
    Well, any date that dares to complain knowing the kinda week you've had deserves to have his head knocked up a little bit.


  5. SHE Says:

    Wow! some "excitement" in your life eh?

    God be with your dad.

    And believe me, there have been worse dates!


  6. Myne Says:

    I hope your dad improves now he's in hospital. All the best to you and your mum, it is not easy.

    And maybe the date will bring some cheer, fingers crossed, :)


  7. Freaksho Says:

    Omo, i go just call you abeg. all this one pass comment box.
    ...the date berra hot mehn. Or else it's a weiste.


  8. Tega Says:

    Sorry to hear about your dad and I know say you get the one wey de worry you but try help your mom to chill

    You too take it easy...It will all be fine...*hugs*

    The date better be worth it...x


  9. Otiti Says:

    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I love the hypothetical phone message. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family, caramel. It is well with your daddy and his health.
    A date! *Rubbing hands in glee* I'm excited for ya. Truly hot dates can take place ANYWHERE. ;)


  10. ~Sirius~ Says:

    Glad I can get an update from here....tell hubby to pass the phone when he's done speaking to you.


  11. Aee Bonrue Says:

    May the Good Lord protect your Dad...Fret not..

    So how'd the hawt date go? *winks*


  12. Rebirth Says:

    hugs....sorry about your dad....

    Goodluck with the date


  13. Aee Bonrue Says:

    eiish...i read wrong ("perks" of reading at work...sigh). Goodluck with your date!


  14. CaramelD Says:

    Just in the hospital chilling with my parents and decided to reply my comments. Has anyone else noticed that Ginger, Tega and Freaksho's comment about my potential date are all slightly threatening? I love it! It's like the Mafia up in here, I love it.


  15. Unknown Says:

    you are strong my dear, i hope your dad gets well soon. i know how tough things can be

    http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com


  16. kitkat Says:

    hope ur Dad recovers fast. sorry bout ur stressful week sha.


  17. Unknown Says:

    I enjoyed reading.. Hope you have a fun filled date!


  18. CaramelD Says:

    Let me cheat and just put a up a post since we are all asking about the same two things. I hope everyone's weekend was fabulous.