CaramelD


Wow, just checked the date, I haven't written in a long time, but it's been quite mad and there has been a disticnt lack of available Internet time in my life. Funnily enough I will be bursting to come online and write and I'll be totally unable to, or I'll be in front of the screen and I'll feel kinda empty you know?? Nothing particiular to say!!!


Well on Friday it was my birthday!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee blah blah blah. That's how I felt I went from happiness and warm cuddly to arrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh I'm 26!!! Then I would get over it and feel warm and cuddly again. I know I'm slightly crazy and I'm not afraid to admit it :)


My Mum is here, Naija style !!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh I love her sooo much because I'm an only child we can be like sisters and she has my back all time but of course she can get on my last nerves as well hahahahaha.



I'm going now, I had so much to say but I'm too tired and less is more. You don't need to know that I went out with family and friends and I wasn't dressed on time, and was a bit broke and had lovely accessories from my mates in London and I was tired and we didn't sleep till 6. 30 am and now I'm slightly irratable and all old hip injury hurts like hell and my hair looks fabulous.


No, all you need to know is that I have been blessed with another year on this planet and I hope to do great things with it!!
0 Responses