CaramelD
Ohhhh it is time for me to leave the house, I am now dangerously approaching maximum facebook addiction sadness. I have really shocked myself, in fact I'm banning myself from facebook for the whole weekend and come next week whether I have a temp job or not I will leave my house for longer than 15 minutes!!!

What did I do? I checked if I had moved position on some one's top friend's list on their profile page.....................

I need help or some kind of intervention (possibly spiritual at this stage). The funny thing is I have things to do outside. I need to go to the doctors and I need a new Nigerian passport from the embassy. Instead of getting to those, I keep postponing them and end up on facebook doing sad, sad, sad things !

I'm officially putting myself in the naughty corner. I really miss Phoenix at times like this. I need to be beaten back into my senses.
2 Responses
  1. Freaksho Says:

    1. facebook is the antichrist.eschew it.
    2.i really miss you.
    3.hope you own a stepper.
    4.UPDATE!!


  2. CaramelD Says:

    Only you would use 'eschew' in a sentence! In all seriousness I didn't realise how long it had been since I last wrote a post. Will update asap.

    PS That's a negative on the stepper, sir!