CaramelD
I don't care anymore, I don't care, I don't care!!!!! I'm such a wossy sappy idiot sometimes , I really am!!!!

No more, no more , no more, caring, feeling, sharing, missing people who obviously don't miss you or anything!!!!! STUPID GIRL!!!!!


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

I have had better phone conversations with a bit of mature cheddar!!!! And sending me a text afterwards to say thanks for calling, doesn't win any stupid brownie points!!! Instead all it does is make you sound like the Customer Care Department of some faceless multi national!!!!!!!!

Spending money I don't have to buy a phone card and call people, well I shouldn't have bothered!!!!! I have better people i could have called back home but shame on me , I called you instead!!!!!


No more, no more , no more, it just brings so much headache!!!!!! It is sooooooooooooo much better to not be bothered, not like anyone and at least be in possession of your sanity!!!!!

Well this is the sign I needed, it ends right here!!!!!


THE ICE QUEEN COMETH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 Responses
  1. Freaksho Says:

    thats right.listen to the evil voices and kill them all.
    then go have some ice cream and a nap afterwards.
    we still love you, kiddo.



  2. Anonymous Says:

    We all feel like this at one point or the other.......I know I've been here!

    Just found your blog so expect loads of random comments on your posts! You've been blogging for quite a bit, and I think your posts are hilarious, and real!