CaramelD


Sirus tagged me a while ago, but I really have issues with deep introspection. In the past though I promised to be completely honest in my blog so this should be right up my street, no? Well anywhos yeah me!!! (That's me bragging by the way: see below).



RULES

1.You must brag about it

2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger

3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).

4.Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!


For anyone who wants to know, here goes....



1. I always, always, always burst into spontaneous song and dance routines. I have a song for every occasion. I sing in my head and sometimes it blurts out. I also toe tap and do random dance routines to either cheer myself or other people up. I can't help it. I also do it in the office. I tried for a while but about my third month I cracked. It's now an office tradition that I do the happy birthday routine for anyone who's birthday it is in our team. I can mimic most styles, Bollywood, Hip Hop, cabaret, Naija styles, old musicals.....the list goes on. I love to dance, always , always, always!

2. I am still in possession of my V-Plates. I have to be psychologically comfortable with someone before I can be physically comfortable with them, so I have never understood the whole fling thing per say. So as I have never had a long term relationship, it never happened. There have been two men that if fate hadn't intervened I would have sooooooo gone there! No joke! When you click on both levels it's a beautiful thing. It doesn't come up in conversation because when you tell guys they roughly behave in three ways: like you are a challenge that needs to be conquered, a science experiment that needs studying or they just look at you in abject fascination. My favourite quote from one guy was, "but you are not a spiro, you go clubbing and dress sexy..."

3. A secret worry niggles at my brain and I have never told anyone. I wonder about the future, when God has called both my parents and I am my brother's guardian. Will he be happy? Will he want to find his birth parents (don't even know how to)? Will I be able to look after him properly? I trust in God's love but I do worry now and then.

4. My tight circle of friends are more family to me than my actual family. They are smart, kind, warm, loyal funny women and I am blessed to have them in my life.

5. I cannot stand people who snap their bubble gum while chewing. It's the most awful thing in the world in terms of decorum to me argggghhhhhhhhhh!

6. I am such a homebody. I need to be pried out of my house half the time. But when I go out I love it. Dressing up, going out and having fun, the music, the extra shiny lipgloss, the friends. Love it. (I love my wrapper too though haha).

7. Slowlyyyyyyyyyyy trying to love my body. I am trying to stop with the moaning and look after the 'vehicle of my soul' and maybe it will start looking after me back. So bitching is on a minimum. Instead I'm now looking at the parts I love. I love my boobs. They are fabulous, they can be always called upon to make a dress look hotter LOL. I love my skin too, it suffered during my childhood and now has bounced back. Erm maybe my eyes too. I shall always thank God for one special thing though. No matter how big or small I get, I always have a figure '8' correct. hahahaha. God is good!

8. Books are the life blood to my sanity. I love reading so much. As an only child growing up, they were my friends. One book meant hours of escape and adventure, and knowledge. I used to devour them. By 10/11 I was unto Mary Higgins Clark and Jeffrey Archer. My Year 4 teacher in primary school used to bring in books she was sure didn't have violence or sex because I had gone through the school's library and wanted more. Oh Miss Stimpson. I loved her! I wonder where she is now. She was so cool.

9. Spent most of my 27 years being responsible and dependable and now I hate it a bit. I get taken for granted sometimes and it sucks. I get signed up for stuff and no one bothers to ask because 'good ol' Caramel won't mind.' Hmm. I love helping but you don't want to help people so much that you lose your own life in their business! No way! Same with friends. Don't want to be the Mummy figure. Trying to break that shit. No more ageing myself before my time.

10. This stuff is hard. OK last one. I love walking around in my underwear. It's liberating. Now that it's getting warmer in London, there is a lot more of that going on. Ohh even better dancing in my underwear, fabulous! Always puts me in a good mood.

So I think everyone has done this by now, right? I'm the last one I'm sure. So like the last meme I did I am going to tag people who will probably ignore me but it might happen ;)

Freaksho
Carlang
Badderchic (where is she?)
Moka Blogger
Roc Naija
Nigerian Scorpio
Doug (my BFF is so off the radar that even NASA can't find him )

___________________________________________________________

Freaky Bridesmaid Diet/Week 4 = No change
Thank God! Why? Because last few days I have been bitched slapped by my period so doing my best impression of a beached whale. So no shaking, was actually afraid that I would put on. Women suffer you know, chai.
22 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    am I furst
    I doubt it
    Caramelicious sexilicious hotness. How are u boo? I trust u good. errr Interesting points....
    Vplate - totally lost men, did I even have one, LMAO....I am totally joking ooo, or am I. Gosh I am an heeediot.
    I really dont send anybody but that singing bit, I feel u on men. I can sing anytime and any place. and most weekends I dont leave my house. lol. XOXO


  2. Naked soul Says:

    congrats on number 2.... pls hold on to it till the right person comes along....
    @ 5: im like that! books take me to another life


  3. Spesh Says:

    First of all,I am lovin this new background,girl...
    Looks lyk we agree on a lot of things,its good to know you this better......
    xxx!


  4. Shubby Doo Says:

    if you choose to have them, then v-plates are cool don't let anybody tell u different

    i break out into song and dance just like that too...i dont care jare

    enjoy the moment...your brother will always love you no matter the situation and just the thought of that will make him happy


  5. Tairebabs Says:

    I loveeeee to dance in my underwear. It annoys my brother like crazy!! Infact I dance at every opportunity ...I know I can't really dance sha but I move around quickly. I don't appreciate the buble gum thing either.


  6. Nice B/G... Almost tempting me to come back to Blogger.. but...... I wo't.. LOL

    Breaking out into spontaneuous dance and song, still in possesion of your V-plates, books, dependable.. Counter-cultural cool methinks!


  7. CaramelD Says:

    @ Temi the Mighty! You were first! You are also crazy! LOL

    @ Hiya Naked Soul, welcome to my corner of cyber space, don't be a stranger.

    @ My World, Thank you for the compliments!!

    @Shubby Doo! What's up girl? Have you private? Tried to put you on my blog roll but it didn't work :(

    @ Tairebabs, Welcome!! The bubblegum thing drives me crazyyyyyy!

    @DannyB, Nna mehn your English blew me away LOL! Thanks for explaining!


  8. Roc Says:

    Hold on to those Vplates me dear..

    It's a good look!

    Ehm.. So you sef don join the taggers..
    Hmm..


  9. CaramelD Says:

    Oga Roc, I am not hanging on to it on purpose! LOL I have joined the taggers oh, it's all part of the game.


  10. NaijaScorpio Says:

    U can still join. Did i send u an invite? The first weigh in is on Friday, so after friday you would have missed the boat.

    Oya, step to!


  11. cerberus Says:

    V plates * running off to ask O*

    Nice theme on the blog.


  12. SHE Says:

    I love that second truth about you.
    And the way you feel about it.


  13. ~Sirius~ Says:

    Finally...........

    I strongly DISAGREE with 6!

    That's my take, and I'm sticking to it!

    Party animal........


  14. Buttercup Says:

    awwwwwwwwww..now I like you even more! :)


  15. doug Says:

    V-Plates...interesting how one can accidentally keep them eh? I think though you should start deliberately holding on to 'em. You never know what you've got till you fling it to the knackers. Books roooooooock!!!! Whoot whoot!!! And its horrible, the gum snapping thing. About being the Mummy figure that everyone wants to keep dumping stuff on...as TD Jakes put it...you need to learn to "say when"......and finally, BFF is off blogger! And what's up with the stalker thing? You're such a drama queen...loooooooooooooooooooool...
    I shall stalkerize myself this weekend to balance things out a bit...BFF's again?

    eh?

    I said eeehhhn??????

    CARAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!


  16. doug Says:

    PS - Comment moderation has not stopped sucking!


  17. Smaragd Says:

    50 points for loving dancing!

    another 50 points for walking around in underwear, that's my house uniform.

    yet another 50 points still holding the V plates.

    yet yet another 50 points for what agin now? err... *scratches head*, i've forgotten what else we have in common jare.

    This one that everyone is starting a group blog, don't u think we should start a V-blog CaramelD? I think I've found at least 4 other Vees on blogsville... I dont know how much fun that can be though, but i'ld like to feel among some b4 i give in to this unyielding temptation to cash the V-cheque men.

    lol


  18. Enkay Says:

    Did you change your template again? It's nice!

    V-plates? Interesting term. Never heard this one before. That's something to be proud of!

    Dancing in the office ke? No one raises an eyebrow? lol!


  19. Anonymous Says:

    lol..i love walking around in my underwear too(however i hate being naked alone-yuck)


  20. CaramelD Says:

    @Cereberus, thank you! I am still trying to crack your multiple personalities LOL.

    @She, sometimes it makes sense other times it annonys me.

    @Sirus, you have now come to look for trouble. You know it's not true!!

    @ButterC, if I still ate toast, you would be the only low fat butter substitute on my bread xxxx

    @Doug, My lawyers will be in contact with you shortly. I wasn't being dramatic, I was being honest. Comment moderation doesn't suck as much as your MTN!

    @Smaragd, you had me in hysterics. That would be one dry blog for real! LMAO. Just know I'm here if you wanna vent. carameldelightinc@yahoo.co.uk

    @Enkay, unfortunately my office is now used to me, tut tut. I promise I won't change the template again.

    @Pink satin, Welcome, don't be a stranger!


  21. ManCee Says:

    Cawamel...

    I dare say your body is finer than you give it credit for.
    You seem an intrinsically happy soul-singing and dancing at the smallest chance?!Keep ti up
    :-)
    I like that you are secure enof with yourself to walk around naked (and dance?!), wish you wouldnt obsess so much about the weight loss thingy.
    In the event you need another opinion to evaluate the caramel anatomy...I volounteer, freely (*sweet-tooth bared smile)


  22. CaramelD Says:

    @ Mancee I can see your your footsteps all over my blog this afternoon, thank you xxx