CaramelD
Thank God for Facebook!! I seriously would have been destitute without it!! Think of all the phone credit I would need to check on my friends and make sure they were OK. It's true that nothing beats hearing someones voice on the phone but at least you can be assured by seeing random pictures on the world's most popular "social utility" (the phrase social utility make think of public toilet, I'm not sure why).

Anyway, like I was saying, I love facebook, not only can u keep in touch, but it has lots of applications you can use and piss away your time with. Classic!!!

It's also weirdly a lot more classy than Hi-5, I'm not sure why, maybe cos they have stricter controls so no more weird pervy people stalking you on the Internet. The down side though is that you get friends requests from some people who you could happily spend the rest of your life without ever speaking to again, but oh well.....

Here is an example of the madness of my darling friends and a "rap" she posted on my facebook wall. Please bear in mind that this nutcase is a stellar scientist who has two degrees (you would never know if I didn't tell you :)

Chizzy chizzy chizzy, cant u see, sometimes ur world just hypnotize me, and I just love your flashy ways and I donno the word anyways!!!!! Here's an original rap just to embarrass you some more...... Yo I woke up last night, with the moon so bright, I think about the bling that makes you swing, my feet touch the floor and I can think no more, the voice is resonating in my head, it says yo vinita why u up just go to bed.... HAHAHAHAHAHA Im so good up there with Dr DRE HAHAHAHAHA I MISSSS UUUU AND BEING STUPID NO ONE GETS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
1 Response
  1. VV Says:

    First I have to say that you need to split the royalties for putting my life's work up on your blog. Then I have to say how touched I am to read your blogs. I have full faith in you gal, you are everything perfect. I admire how your respect that being Nigerian and traditional you have to isten to your parents afterall they have your best interests at heart,then there is that truly indepedent side that we love and admire that know in life you have to hurt people and make your own decisions and thats the hard part. I get you coz we r stuck in between doing what we want and whats right for us, and the part that makes people around us happy. Where's the line between cowardice and courage. I know it takes courage though to do what seems like the right thing instead of what your really want. But bid your time, its all going to happen you wait, do this for your family its a small price for all the good things that I know are going to come. And they will you know why, coz your not going to take what ever life has to offer, no you r going to choose, then your going to hunt for what you want and then you are going to take what you want. Because only you lead your life, you work that job and you have to write you CV and find that job of your dreams. Also you will be married to the husband you choose so at the end of the day its your choice. I love you, respect you and admire you. And you are no pushover and I know that. Its the term that cruel people give to nice people. I love you.