CaramelD


So sick of keeping quiet!!!!!!!

Don't say this, don't say that. don't rock the boat, be nice!!!

Be nice my bum!!!!
I'm getting better as I get older because I realise somethings need to be said for my own piece of mind but ohhhhhhhhhh there are some people that as I am talking to them I'm thinking "if only I could say what I want to."

For therapeutic reasons feel free to join me in venting! I won't enter my 27th year with certain things on my mind! LET'S GO!!!!


  • Get a life!!!
  • Stop calling me only when you need something.
  • If you keep f*&king around on that girl she will leave you and you will regret it for the rest of your life.
  • Don't think I'm crying because you don't call me anymore, I have plenty of family so seeing you at weddings and birthdays is good enough for me.
  • I love you but I think you are getting married too soon just for marrying sake and haven't spent enough time getting to know your man properly.
  • No I don't drive, and until you are ready to pay for my test and lessons you can shut up about it!

If I remember anymore I'll put it up!

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    This is great info to know.