CaramelD
Actual phone conversation between my friend and I regarding what she will wear for a charity fundraiser I've invited her too....

Friend: "Hey Caramel I know you will be taking a lot of pictures at the event because it is being hosted by your town's people but please don't take my picture."

Caramel D: "But why not? You're my friend and you'll be on my table. How can I not take your picture?"

Friend: "Because you'll post that picture on facebook and I want to wear an outfit that has been on facebook now three times. Three times is the facebook limit on outfits and I don't want the outfit appearing on facebook for the fourth time."

Hahaha the only thing more bizarre than her request is that I understood what she was saying!! What have we been turned to?
9 Responses
  1. Hmmm! The evil that facebook does... i so feel you girl.


  2. ~Sirius~ Says:

    LOL!......Unfortunately Facebook is Red carpet and everybody feels it's a crime to repeat.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    lol tell me about it!


  4. Abujamaiden Says:

    True....secretly, we all have that issue! Its like celebs being on the tabloids for repeating dresses or even Nigerian fashion magazines now oh!

    Did a post on facebook too! She's becoming a pain ain it?


  5. Freaksho Says:

    dammit woman, blog about something i can actually comment on!


  6. CaramelD Says:

    Freaksho!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! I burst out laughing in a very quiet office, please don't let them sack me because of you!


  7. lol. na so facebook don turn people into? i haveabt 4 albums on fb, & am thinking daz way too much! but reading inbetween d lines, i see daz nothing. na wa o. very interesting discovery. we women & our wahalas


  8. Lati Says:

    FB is not so bad...it can be a useful tool as well...THINK ABOUT IT! winks*


    Poetic Lati! Hehe


  9. LovePaprika Says:

    this is so so true! lol