CaramelD
Work isn't working for me right now. Some colleagues keep annoying me with their systematic way of making my job harder for no obvious reason than they are just being silly!!! I think I need a holiday or something new in my life. Sirus said we should celebrate the 'now' and I'm trying to but it's not working.

I have a birthday party tomorrow and I don't want to go.

I have gym tonight and I don't want to go.

I hate my stupid diet.

I hate the Nigerian High Commission in London.

If I get one more inter-office email I will scream.

My hair is failing me but I can't take it out yet.

I'm going to put in my earphones and get some music therapy.
3 Responses
  1. Rita Says:

    Take it easy dear...I think the music will do some magic...

    October will soon be over...


  2. Awww, sweetheart, i know these kinda days. Dont worry, this too shall pass


  3. Anonymous Says:

    New here!! LOL@ my hair is failing me but I can't take it out, so I 'm not the only one who thinks like that! xx