CaramelD

It has started oh!!!! Can we please win this time ??!!!! I'm doing my best to be patriotic so..... COME ON SUPER EAGLES!!!!! Err hope that helps. I mean really, the last time we won was in 1994. 1994!!!! I was 13 and in high school.
We sooooooooooo need to win again. What makes it more irksome is that the Super Eagles have the highest FIFA ranking among all the countries taking part, but some argue we are not hungry enough for it.
GET FREAKING HUNGRY FOR IT AND STOP FEELING LIKE BIG MEN!!!
We wanna see some action. Actually the first Nigerian match is in a few minutes and people have skipped out of work or they made sure that all their important meetings were in the morning. HAHAHA
COME ON SUPER EAGLES !!!
I would love to thrash Ghana as well, because they are the host country and my closest friends are Ghanaian, so therefore I can call them up and gloat !!!!!

0 Responses