CaramelD
Hey, Happy New Year!!! Out with the old and in with the new!!! Blessings on you all. I realised that you can't start a new year with old issues so as quickly as he came on stage, the boyfriend has now exited ! Now I'm a fair person, when we first meet, things were mad at work so I didn't have time to blog that is why there is no record of the long phone calls four times a day, the understanding patience when I had weird panic attacks, the cheesy Borat impressions that made me laugh and the sneaking out of work to come see me when I was ill, for the record they occurred and were nice.

Na, he messed up one night and what got me was how he handled the aftermath of that, that was just as bad as the night itself. I've put in an email I wrote to my sister friend in London explaining.....


Good morning,

My Monday is threatening to be pissy so I am taking this rare opportunity to talk to you and vent. Righty oh were were we?? Oh yeah B!!!

Right erm he invited me to this MTV Base party on the 17th December (dates matter), it was the hottest ticket in town and I had been mad sick with malaria and was happy to be going out!

So we were a happy group,Phoenix and CK, June, B and I, Ope (CK's friend) 2 girls from Phoenix office and some guys from CK and B's office. From the moment we got there my man was soooo distracted, didn't seem that excited to see me and didn't tell me I was looking nice, but no biggy!

He had some people's tickets and Phoenix had her brother's , so June and I went inside found a spot near an air vent and were checking the crowd. Soon everyone else came to meet us but no B. So people are asking, where's B? And I'm like I don't know!!!

For some reason i must have been wafting out pheromones or something cos guys kept on coming up to me and I was batting them away , it was only at that time that I realised a fair bit of time must have passed cos someone made the comment "serves B right, if the landlord is not around then squatters will come".

So he came after that and we spent like 10 minutes chatting and then he was off again and I can safely say that I never spent that much time with him again for the next 5 hours of the night out.

We went up to the VIP room to get some drinks and sit down and later as were having drink, Phoenix spots B with a girl chatting at the bar and asks who's that and still muggins over here (me) was like "whatever maybe an old friend" I really was not bothered.

When the shit hit the fan was when I was dancing with him and trying to wynd my booty as you do, he pushed me away implying he was drunk and getting turned on and wanted to sit down, five minutes later he is dancing with that same other girl and her friends.

The rest of night proceeded as follows:

B trying to use stupid sense to hang around the girl without me noticing
Girl giving me bitchy looks
People in our group noticing that B is an idiot and me feeling VERY VERY annoyed
Me spending most of the night chatting with complete strangers as everyone else had gone to do their own thing (quite rightly too)
B noticing that I was pissed and actually asking me "where have you been ?"


So when he left he suddenly remembered I existed and started calling on the phone, why do I have an attitude? what's wrong? When I pointed out his interesting behaviour, the best he could come up with was "when I drink I like to party hard and get a bit wild", no problem I replied, just that you were partying with the wrong woman, Idiot!

I also pointed out that at the beginning of the night he was quick to introduce me as his girlfriend to all his male friends but did not see fit to introduce me to the girl and her friends with whom he spent the better part of the night!

Anyway the Sunday after followed with more annoying phone conversations, and the really scary thing he does is to turn himself into the victim. You are the one that has been made upset and a fool of and he will come out with things like "I can't believe you all would think that of me, Why are you all being so mean???" I was just tired.

So me trying to be grown up, "come see me we will talk", I never saw him and I left for my hometown on Thursday morning. While I was there he kept saying he tried calling me, but I can't be sure. I know on my part that I tried calling him. Why bother though I wonder ? When I can back the Thursday after Boxing Day and still no physical contact for like a week plus, I called him and told him on my part, I'm not in this scene anymore.

Do you know what he said? I have felt that way since the night of the 17th but only felt brave enough to say it now!!!

So my love this is what happened with B in a nutshell, I can't type everything :0)

What I forgot to tell her in the email, was that B's main defense was that the girl was no one special and she was just part of a group of old friends but unfortunately for B I found out that he was with her a week before in one of our main shopping centres! Oh well....NEXT!!!

0 Responses