CaramelD
Well after some days ruminating (is that the correct spelling?), I got a few ideas rolling and I'm currently trying to finish up the presentation and email it to my friend so he can have a look. Feeling a bit cooped up I decided to go to the gym yesterday with D-Girl as we both need to shape up our summer bodies LOL.....

The next morning I am still in pain.

Who died and made me Jane Fonda? After some time on the cross trainer we joined a body pump class, where you stand in front of the instructor with a bar and different weights you can attach to it to work on all your muscle groups.
I had done it before but had forgotten how I normally distribute my weights, so by the time we were on the floor doing chest lifts I was crying out to Jesus.

Well today is spinning and if that doesn't kill me then nothing will. Trust me though I will not chicken out after paying hefty gym joining fee with money I don't have. For the record I still hurt as I type ;)
1 Response
  1. Freaksho Says:

    thats the spirit!
    see you on the next cover of some hot sumer mag!