CaramelD
where is your cell phone? In my handbag

where is your significant other? I don't have one.

your hair color? Naturally dark brown

your mother? Imo State

your father? Anambra State

your favourite thing? Forever will be reading

your dream last night? I'm not sure but I think I wanted to pick someone who was stranded at the airport and my Mum wouldn't let me. Quite bizarre.

your dream/goal? Communications expert to the UN, NATO, Coca-Cola etc

your hobby? Reading, blogging, tv, karaoke, dancing, more dancing and fake hair!

your fear? Having to settle for less

where do you want to be in 6 years? In my own home, when a job that makes me happy and a man that understands how I tick.

where were you last night? Upstairs, ironing my Dad's shirts and watching NCIS

what you're not? Quiet and a lover of salads.

one of your wish list items? High heels that don't hurt, after going out this weekend twice in them my kness are a shadow of their former self!

where you grew up? London/Lagos/Owerri.

the last thing you did? Checked my bra and realised it was quite pretty!

your pet? Never had one.

your computer? At home, still newish, with a beautiful large screen, great for watching movies.

your mood? Resilient. I get stressed, then I get over it! Can be very happy and carefree too. The older I get the more I cut out things that add worry lines to my face. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT!
missing someone? Not right now because I know I'll see them soon.

your summer? Was rubbish in London, total pants! Went to America for a couple of weeks and got some heat there.

love someone? Famliy and friends. Not that many.

your favourite colour? Black and pink!

when is the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago, reading blogs.

last time you cried? Last week, arguing with Baked Beans. Made me realise that come New Year it may all be over. Oh well. God dey!

are you genuine or fake? It actually takes a lot of energy to be fake! Who has that time? If I don't like you, I'll just keep my distance.

any vices? One bad habit, can you guess?

pro life or wire hanger? Pro life. Don't even go there with the wire hanger thing, that's just wrong! Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

mccain or obama? The middle name of my first born son will be Barrack.

OK I tag Sirus and Freaksho, by the time they type finish they will be hunting me down (insert evil laughter!)
18 Responses

  1. badderchic Says:

    dang maybe not, Im off to sulk!


  2. doug Says:

    "Communications expert to the UN" keeeeeeewl Caramel!

    One bad habit? Bingeing? lol

    I was actually thinking about that Barack thing. The name sounds cool.

    And please Caramel, save me from my ignorance...WHAT THE HECK IS A WIRE HANGER?????!!!!


  3. doug Says:

    What are you studying in school?


  4. CaramelD Says:

    Badderchic, you had me in stiches! You are first no vex, come back and claim your title!


  5. CaramelD Says:

    Doug! Which school again? To God be glory I have two degrees and don't want to hear that word again! LOL! I am a Public Relations Officer for a college in London :)

    Also Bingeing is not my habit, I'm thinking of making it a competition, "Guess the habit?" The winner gets a prize !

    I'm sorry to dim your view of the world but wire-hanger is an outdated, dangerous and desperate act by women to end a pregnancy by stretching out the the hook part of the hanger and inserting the wire up their canal. So many people have dies from this, it's awful.


  6. ~Sirius~ Says:

    Gee, Have to find time for this one.


  7. doug Says:

    SWEEET JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY ON EARTH WOULD ANYBODY BE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO DO THAT?????!!!!!!
    BABIES AREN'T THAT BAD?
    [shakes head in despair]

    I don't know something about you made me assume you were a student. My bad. So what did you study? If you don't mind my asking that is.


  8. doug Says:

    Well as long as your habit isn't wire hanging I'm good. lol

    So sad.


  9. CaramelD Says:

    Doug??!!! Don't you sleep? LOL

    My first degree was LAW LLB and my MA was in Public Communication and Public Relations ;) Do you want to offer me a job?


  10. ~Sirius~ Says:

    Pls This is not a Chat room Cd and Doug...........Get a Table!


  11. CaramelD Says:

    Sirus, Sirus!!!! LMAO! Why are you limiting the powers of our conversation? Hilarious!


  12. Abujamaiden Says:

    Wire hanger? I heard that when I was in secondary school. It was usually associated with girls in government boarding schools (bad way to stereotype I know!)

    Merry Christmas!


  13. doug Says:

    @~Sirius~: hater!

    @Caramel: Nooooiiiice! Unfortunately I don't have a job for you. :p And before you look at the time on my comment again...yes you're right...I sleep late. I'm working on my sleeping habits. They aren't the best.lol! So why Communication studies? After the LLB why didnt you barge into the UK courts and send shivers down 'em high and mighty judges with some sparkling rhetoric and Nigerian bragging? lol

    Merry Christmas Caramel! Was I the first to say it I wonder?


  14. miz-cynic Says:

    Dnt mind dem.dem don turn dis thn 2 yahoo messenger.ur habit.biting ur nails


  15. You're not quiet? Funny how we create worlds for cyber peeps. I used to think otherwise ;)

    Compliments.


  16. doug Says:

    Caramel Caramel, where art thou o Caramel?!


  17. CaramelD Says:

    What's up????!! I'm positively giddy from the comments and typing in a rush, cos I'm flying home this evening so forgive any errors!

    @ Miz-Cynic, you are very close to my bad habit but not quite! Don't hate on my BFF! LOL!

    @Abuja Maiden , we found out in school too. Merry Xmas and a blessed New Year!

    @Aloofar, I'm only quiet if I don't know you but when my guard is down I can talk for Englans and Naija too! In fact I started my blog so I could talk without wearing out my friends ;) Merry Xmas!!!

    @Doug! I'm here oh! Trying to pack oh and sort the house out! Law was a back up, I needed a bit more space to be creative and it wouldn't have given that. I wanted a career that I could do for the next 50 years without feeling horrid about it! You need to ease yourself into sleep an dnot think too much in that brain of yours that is why you are a night owl (I think)!