CaramelD
I Am a "Kept" Woman

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, But the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! I'm blessed to be "kept."

NB I got this from my friend but it resonated with me so much with the last month I have had. Being ill, stress at work, family drama and feeling broken! But you get some kind of strength and get up and keep going, I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge that the strength came from God through his instruments on earth!
6 Responses
  1. ~Sirius~ Says:

    Yes oh!...I am A Kept woman too!

    This too shall pass.



  2. Unknown Says:

    love your blog

    I am a "Kept woman" o jare'


  3. Shubby Doo Says:

    awww...this is a lovely post...indeed we are all blessed to be 'kept'...the lord is truly great


    wishing you a merry christmas


  4. doug Says:

    aww lovely post Caramel.
    Stuff like this is what keeps me going when everything else in my world is yelling 'GIVE UP!!! GIVE UP!!!' ....which is the case the vast majority of the time.lol.
    But God pass dem. Last of the Mohican's babe, they'll never take me alive!!!!!!!
    Did I mis the point of the entire post with my ranting? lol
    How you dey now?


  5. CaramelD Says:

    Ladies we all kept by the Lord! Amen!!

    @Shubby Doo, Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year!

    @ Doug, your rant was perfectly in tune! You are repping for the 'kept'men! Your question 'how you dey', has opened a can of worms (and a new post) LOL!