CaramelD






Yes oh !!! Unfortunately I was not treated in Seattle Grace!! If my doctors looked like this I wouldn't want to be discharged! Can I get an Amen ??? HAHAHAHA
But seriously Grey's Anatomy has a lot to answer for because watching all the episodes in the world including that of ER does not prepare you for the discomfort of having drips stuck in your arm 24/7.
At one point I rolled unto the wrong side and ended up blocking the flow of the drip, i looked at my hand with groggy eyes and shot up awake when i saw blood steadily moving up the tube !!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH.
But I loved my nurses, they were way cool and answered all my paranoid questions and I have to say Nigerian hospital food beats British hands down !! (Well in my hospital anyway)
I didn't get hopsital visits, because I caught everyone including myself by surprise but big hug to my Uncle for coming with much needed juice and water and soft fluffy tissue.. My phone rang off the hook though. BIG KISSES TO RELATIVES AND FRIENDS THAT CALLED. My poor Mum was having kittens but between I and my Uncle we managed to assure her that I was not at death's door.
I DO NOT KNOW HOW I CAUGHT TYPHOID!!!!!!!
But seriously I will be extra careful with my health and I will not take my body for granted again!! Obviously I will not start wearing white robes, eating wheatgerm and chanting my body is a temple while waving incense sticks but you get the picture .....
1 Response
  1. VV Says:

    WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN I DID NOT KNOW !!!