CaramelD
For those that don't know, 'ukwu' is hip in Igbo and right now my left side is killing me. I had a nasty fall when I was 19 and when I'm over tired it's the first place to throb. I have been on my feet for the better part of 8 hours. My college was filming a cooking competition between some famous London radio presenters to promote our hospitality courses and I was the 'go to girl'.

So this girl went! Up and down stairs and corridors (which to be fair is part if the job description). I now have major respect for professional chefs because those industrial size kitchens are mad hot! Enough heat to take the curl out of a synthetic weave!! It was nice mixing with some celebs though but I tell you my job takes the vanity out of me.

Normally I'm all about the eyeshadow and reapplying lip gloss but today! CHAI!! I didn't even have my handbag near me. Hayfever took away my eyeliner, the heat of the kitchen added un-needed shine to my already shiny face and it was I could do to hold in the tummy when talking to aforementioned celebrities.

ALL THE ENERGY WENT TO LOOKING SERIOUS AND LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT :)

In closing let me just say that I consoled myself by checking out the butt of one not bad looking celebrity presenter and showing off with aforementioned efficiency!!! (I hope).
0 Responses